Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Welcome!

Hey everyone, I've been thinking about starting this blog for a little while now and finally just decided to go for it. This will be a collection of recipes, nutrition tips, and pointers for individuals cooking for themselves while tying to maintain a healthful lifestyle. The majority of my posts will be directed specifically towards people with dietary restrictions, food allergies and the like. Just so you get a general idea of where I am coming from, my diet is basically that of a pescatarian (occasionally I eat poultry, but haven't eaten red meat in at least 8 years). I am also working on being strictly gluten-free and low dairy. I will share more details of my personal journey in future posts, but for now I would like to welcome you to Run with the Spoon - sensible solutions for the solo diner.

No comments:

Post a Comment