Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spicy Tuna Seaweed Rolls

Ok, so here is the quick and easy recipe I wanted to originally post last week. You know, before I got distracted by my new blender and the protein shakes I've been hooked on...

You will need:
1/2 can tuna (in water, not oil)
Roasted seaweed snacks
Hot sauce
Jalapeño juice
1/2 jalapeño (optional)
Miracle Whip Lite (about 1 tbsp)

Prep time:
Less than 3 minutes

Directions -

Open and drain tuna (save un-used portion for later use in a salad or sandwich.) Stir in just enough Miracle Whip until tuna sticks together, add generous splash of jalapeño juice and hot sauce to taste. Cut up small pieces of jalapeños (if desired) and mix together. That's it- you're done! I simply make the wraps as I eat them, stuffing about a spoonful of the tuna salad into each seaweed snack. Makes about 6.

Hint:

The roasted seaweed (available at Trader Joe's for just $0.99 a package) is great on it's own too, so it makes a great snack or addition to soups or salads!

No comments:

Post a Comment